Saturday, February 13, 2010

www.sanojahs.com

We love a challenge, and believe in thinking big and taking small steps to get there - so special thanks to our loyal fans for their patience as we redesign and continue to up grade our web site.

It's no secret that I am loco for fine fabrics and great scents, so in addition to creating a link showcasing our custom linen rentals, I've added our newest creation - Sunnisudz - It promises to be a funky new line of homemade spa scents and soaps. Just click on the Sunnisudz link and follow me on the blog as we explore the world of soap making.

Also I figured I'd answer a question we are often asked.

So what does Sanojah mean?

It's VERY often mispronounced so let me break it down.

SA-(like baaaa but with a S)
NO- (opposite to yes)
JAH-(like JAH RASTA).

Sanojah means warrior minded for God or like a warrior for God. It's the name we gave to our first born girl, SANO derived form a south American slang for warrior minded and JAH meaning God.

Namaste

One love

Lee.