Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sanojah's rescued my wedding!



Sanojah's rescued my wedding. That may seem like a dramatic statement but it is the simple truth. We stumbled upon the company quite by accident after our original venue closed suddenly and left us in a quandry. We were shopping around and heard about Golden Grove from a friend of ours who put us on to Ralph and LeeAnne. Although, we realized that Golden Grove was not the place where we wanted to get married, Ralph was willing to work with us and introduced us to Orchid World. It was love at first sight. After that first meeting on the deck at Orchid World I knew we had nothing more to worry about.

Ralph and Lee-Anne were more than helpful. They took us through everything from linens to rentals and were always available to answer any question that popped into our minds. In the end, I truly believe that because of them we had a wedding that exceeded our dreams. I can look back on my photos and smile knowing that everything was beautiful. I would recommend Orchid world to anyone looking for a beautiful garden wedding, our guests enjoyed perusing the grounds during the cocktail hour and I enjoyed the beautiful setting for one of most memorable evenings of my life.

Sanojah's also helped us find a honeymoon spot at Golden Grove. The secluded plantation house made an ideal getaway for us and I have fond memories of dressing there with my bridesmaids and my mother before the wedding.

I would recommend Sanojah's to anyone planning a wedding. The service was excellent. If I had to do it all again, the only thing I would have changed, is that we would have gone to them first.

Best regards,
Andrea and Darren