Friday, June 25, 2010

In the words of the blushing bride "it's amazing".


Hello Lee, Ralph and the entire team at Sanojah's,

I just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you on behalf of my husband and myself for all you did to make our daughter's June 5, 2010 wedding reception so special. You took my every request and with no other effort on my part created an ethereal fantasy far beyond my greatest expectation. From the floral arrangements to the fabric draping to the delicious Bajan faire, the entire event was a fitting start to a lifetime of nuptual bliss. The Orchid World venue provided the perfect backdrop for your incredible design esthetic so much so that all who see the photos are enquiring about your availability. In the words of the blushing bride "it's amazing". I will definitely be sending many a referral your way as you are truly a dream weaver. We wish you every success as you continue to bless all with whom you come in contact.


Sincerely,


Mrs Candy Foster-Gibson